The Dallas-Fort Worth real estate market has experienced unprecedented growth in recent years due in part to the new and established businesses moving into the area. Sumner Schick is ready to help with everything from real estate development and construction to sales, leasing, and land acquisition transactions, to real estate private equity funds and investment trusts.
At Sumner Schick, our real estate and construction practice group is full-service to meet our clients’ every need. Our experience in the industry and our knowledge of the processes give us invaluable insight. We perform proactively and respond to new issues quickly. For our clients, this means we look at the deal from every angle.
Our Real Estate and Construction Practice is led by Elisa Fox, a real estate and construction attorney with deep roots in DFW and the local real estate development market. Elisa’s years of personal knowledge and experience have led to successful deals and transactions for lenders, borrowers, developers, homebuilders, contractors, subcontractors, design professionals, and project owners. Elisa also has six years of banking experience. This additional experience sharpens insights for our clients in the financial aspects of real estate, including lending, development, financing, and more.
Sumner Schick’s areas of real estate practice include:
- Real Estate Development & Construction
- Real Estate Finance & Workouts
- Leasing & Asset Management
- Real Estate Private Equity Funds & Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Sales, Leasing & Land Acquisition Transactions
- Land Use & Environmental
- Joint Ventures in Construction and Real Estate
- Regulatory Compliance & OSHA Investigations
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation and Arbitration
- Construction Defect Claims—Residential & Commercial
- Easements & Partitions
- Adverse Possession & Boundary Disputes