Sumner Schick has developed a reputation in the business community as an exceptional mergers and acquisitions firm. We have helped scores of clients successfully acquire businesses, divest property and restructure their operations. We have experience in all facets of merger and acquisition transactions, including competitive bidding and offer strategies, financing, employment law matters, real estate valuation, corporate governance issues and regulatory filing requirements.
Clients depend on our wisdom and our ability to innovate that stems from more than three decades working with businesses. We know what corporate clients require, and we aim to deliver.
We serve a wide range of clients across the country, including purchasers, sellers and targets, in virtually every industry in mergers and acquisitions of all sizes. We handle all aspects of a proposed transaction. Throughout the process, we keep clients well informed about the legal and business hurdles they face, as well as the opportunities to be gained.
Our expertise includes:
- Acquisition and sale of public and private businesses and business assets
- Corporate buyouts and restructuring
- Public company mergers
- Asset acquisitions and dispositions
- Acquisitions out of bankruptcy
- Tender offers and proxy fights
- Joint ventures, partnerships and strategic alliances
- Partnership dissolution and restructuring
- Real estate matters