Elisa Fox is head of the Real Estate and Construction Section for the firm. She represents clients in commercial, residential, industrial, multi-family and senior living development projects.
Elisa works with her clients in all stages of the development project, including:
- structuring debt financing for land acquisition and construction costs
- developing entity structures and joint venture arrangements; title review
- drafting and negotiating development and contractor agreements
- assisting with liens, insurance and bonding
- closing out construction and transitioning the project to permanent financing
- representing clients in litigation matters arising out of the development and construction of the project.
In her previous work as a banker, Elisa gained valuable insight into the lending aspects of commercial real estate development and deal financing. She also has extensive experience representing clients as outside general counsel in a variety of business and corporate matters, including entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, ad sales and leasing transactions. Elisa has successfully represented lenders, borrowers, developers, contractors, subcontractors, and business owners.