Coronavirus (COVID-19) emerged as a global threat in December 2019, causing an immediate and devastating impact to the world’s economy. Now, businesses are preparing for the far-reaching legal implications of the pandemic, including business continuity and interruption, new government rules and regulations, employee concerns, insurance coverage, and regulatory compliance and restrictions.
Serving Dallas-Fort Worth since 1986, Sumner Schick LLP is well positioned to remotely guide you during this harrowing and stressful time. As your full-service legal partner, we’re here to help you assess your business risks, devise a Pandemic Disaster Relief Plan, and guide you through the many legal issues that you may be facing, as well as local, state, and federal Stay-At-Home, Shelter-In-Place, and Non-essential Business mandates.
Please contact us if we can help you with:
- Commercial Contracts and Force Majeure Provisions: Contract Breach, Modification, and Interpretation
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief & Economic Security (CARES) Act: EIDL, PPP & other government relief programs
- Corporate Matters
- Financial and Economic Relief
- Telemedicine & Health Care Compliance
- Insurance Recovery
- Labor & Employment Law: Employee Retention, Lay-offs, Rehiring Employees, and Benefits
- Real Estate: Tenant Relief Negotiations, Lease Amendments, & Transaction Continuity/Termination
- Regulatory & Investigations
- Restructuring & Insolvency
Let’s stay connected, even if it’s not in person. Please let us know how we can assist you in these extraordinary times.